Menu

Walnut Creek, CA
Computer Club of Rossmoor

Rejoin Facebook

• 07/08/2022 1:41 PM
    Message # 12842738

Facebook closed my account & I can't get back on following their instructions because  I no longer have the phone number I used when I joined many years ago. They don't give any other options.

• 07/15/2022 6:16 PM
    Reply # 12850490 on 12842738
    Anonymous member (Administrator)
    Anonymous wrote:

Facebook closed my account & I can't get back on following their instructions because  I no longer have the phone number I used when I joined many years ago. They don't give any other options.

Hi Dolores, Are you able to use a device that you've used to access your account?  Did you get a notice as to why they closed your account. Kathy Administrator

• 07/16/2022 8:46 AM
    Reply # 12850799 on 12850490
    Anonymous member (Administrator)
    Anonymous wrote:
    Anonymous wrote:

Hi Dolores, Are you able to use a device that you've used to access your account?  Did you get a notice as to why they closed your account. Kathy Administrator

7/16 Hi Dolores, A responder could have called or sent an email if you had pit the address. Thank you