Menu

Walnut Creek, CA
Computer Club of Rossmoor

Apple Fire T.V.

• 07/02/2022 9:23 AM
    Message # 12836188
    Anonymous

I know that my problem isn't computer related per se, but I gave my husband a new TV for Father's Day, and he has thoroughly cursed it.  He's bright, he's a math major and physics/chemistry minor, but he's getting depressed.  Can anyone help him?

• 07/19/2022 2:39 AM
    Reply # 12853416 on 12836188
    Anonymous member (Administrator)
    Anonymous wrote:

I know that my problem isn't computer related per se, but I gave my husband a new TV for Father's Day, and he has thoroughly cursed it.  He's bright, he's a math major and physics/chemistry minor, but he's getting depressed.  Can anyone help him?

Claire, The Computer Club does not typically get involved with TV, or Fire TV devices.  As a first step, I suggest that you make a list of the issues that are frustrating your husband.  Be as specific as possible. Add this detail to your post, because another forum visitor may be able to answer your question. There are several other avenues you can take to get help.  Most retailers who sell this type of product have a helpline or a chat line. They may even help you get a manual. Google and youtube are also excellent resources.  Here are tips that work for me. I have my questions written down before I call, or chat.  I cannot write the solutions while I am following their troubleshooting instructions so I record the telephone conversation, or print the entire chat stream to have for future reference. Please add your contact details to your post. I wish you good luck.