Menu

Walnut Creek, CA
Computer Club of Rossmoor

Offer a Flash Class in Purchasing a Computer

• 01/03/2022 9:41 PM
    Message # 12236305

I need to replace an aging laptop and would benefit from a flash class in the steps one should take to decide what features will meet the user's needs.  So many choices!  So much confusing lingo!

I would benefit from a flash class to help me structure my decision tree, to understand what elements are essential and what others are way more than I need.  Please consider offering one soon!

• 02/15/2022 5:59 PM
    Reply # 12602974 on 12236305
    Anonymous member (Administrator)
    Jean Fiske wrote:

I need to replace an aging laptop and would benefit from a flash class in the steps one should take to decide what features will meet the user's needs.  So many choices!  So much confusing lingo!

I would benefit from a flash class to help me structure my decision tree, to understand what elements are essential and what others are way more than I need.  Please consider offering one soon!

Hi Jean - we don't have any flash classes in the works on this topic, but we covered this in our 7-21-21 Tech Tips column in the Rossmoor News. Here is the link:  https://www.caccor.com/TT_35__What_to_Consider_When_Buying_a_New_Laptop.pdf